It’s Friday and time for the weekend events calendar. Below you’ll find just some of the events happening in the neighborhood. For the full list, see our complete calendar with all of the details.
- The Midtown Farmers Market is having it’s Fall Harvest Festival at Peace Coffee Wonderland Park. Enjoy food and drink from local businesses and market vendors as well as a silent auction. Proceeds go to help support the market. (Tickets: $50)
- Verdant Tea is hosting a special tea-inspired dinner with a four course tasting menu. The theme is leaf, water, flesh, & fire. (Tickets: $35)
- Help plant trees at Coldwater Spring in celebration of National Public Lands Day.
- It’s the Little Grand Opening of the Little Poetry Library at Blue Moon Coffee. Bring poetry publications to swap and a poem to read aloud. Catch our story on the Little Poetry Library.
- Rauchfest, the annual art, food, beer, and music festival at Harriet Brewing kicks off at noon. (Tickets: $15)
- Hymie’s is hosting a record release party for the new soundtrack to the French documentary, Meeting Charlie Parr.
- It’s the Secret Cafe at Minnehaha Free Space. Enjoy a seasonal meal with friends.
Do you have an event coming up that you’d like to see added to our calendar? We want to know about it! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will post your event details.
If you like My Broadsheet, help us spread the word and tell your neighbors and friends. Don’t forget you can get these stories and more on Facebook.